APM is the audio processing module of WebRTC project in charge of effects like echo cancellation, noise suppression, etc. The purpose of this project is to build a standalone library for Chrome OS system side audio processing.
- scripts to copy over folders and files from upstream WebRTC project for APM and its dependencies.
- Copied files from upstream WebRTC project. For example: common_audio, modules, rtc_base and system_wrappers.
- webrtc_apm.cc/h C wrappers to access APM functions.
- common-mk based makefiles to build shared library libwebrtc_apm.so
To update this package to latest upstream WebRC:
./script/sync-apm.sh path/to/webrtc-checkout/src .
emerge webrtc-apm to see if anything breaks.
- If emerge success, then we're good.
- Otherwise look into the emerge failure, and then possibly:
- Update sync-apm.sh to copy more files if upstream directory structure changes.
- Update makefiles if upstream build files has changed.
- Update webrtc-apm ebuild file if dependencies changed.
- Create a new commit