Run hooks and show errors for all projects and commits before quitting.
- Add functionality that formats and prints hook errors and context (project, commit info)
- No longer exit on first error. Print errors for all projects/commits, and exit on error at the end.
- No longer throw exceptions for hook failures, instead return HookFailure instance.
- Move error reporting functionality into errors.py module
- Add hints to help user with common tasks (uploading only current project, updating hooks).
TEST=Ran with errors in multiple repos. Ran with no errors.
Reviewed-by: Ryan Cui <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Tested-by: Ryan Cui <email@example.com>
2 files changed