Do not pass dm-verity options to build_kernel_image.
* Since dm-verity arguments are now read from the install image upon
recovery, we need not use them in build_kernel_image.
* Also, don't expect or remove /tmp/rootfs.hash, which will not be
generated by build_kernel_image.
* Cleanup of dead code following the elimination of use of root_dev.
* Updated ASCII art for success/failure condition.
* See corresponding changes to initramfs script (extract verity args
from install kernel) and chromeos-initramfs ebuild (pull
TEST=Built and successfully installed recovery image on CR-48
Reviewed-by: Gilad Arnold <email@example.com>
Tested-by: Gilad Arnold <firstname.lastname@example.org>
1 file changed