Enable highdpi everywhere.
This also ensures consistency amongst our build configurations.
Currently several configs are building Chrome with both highdpi enabled
and disabled which can lead to flaky builds:
- rambi-freon-b-release-group: quawks_freon has highdpi enabled but
gnawty_freon, kip_freon, and glimmer_freon have it disabled. This needs
to be corrected somehow.
- rambi-c-release-group: swanky has highdpi enabled but squawks, winky,
and candy have it disabled.
- peach-release-group: peach_pi has highdpi but peach_pit doesn't.
- rambi-b-release-group: quawks has highdpi but the rest of the group
- rambi-freon-c-release-group: swanky_freon has highdpi enabled but the
rest of the group doesn't.
TEST=Confirm highdpi is enabled everywhere.
Reviewed-by: Daniel Jacques <email@example.com>
Commit-Queue: David James <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Tested-by: David James <email@example.com>
Reviewed-by: Dharani Govindan <firstname.lastname@example.org>
(cherry picked from commit c9c3bfdf9d5144b09380163a7f781aaa84905b4b)
2 files changed