Give canary hwtests time till the next run to complete.
1. we see weird (non fatal) delays in running hwtests
2. devices in pool:bvt are just sitting idle between canaries
3. Tpms ask for timed out suite reruns
4. Build sheriffs are confused about how to handle a timeout
5. Most timeouts happen because of suites competing for DUTs
It shouldn't hurt to give the canaries time till the next run.
We should find a better way to monitor 1, one that doesn't involve
failing a build.
(cherry picked from commit 8971f9fcc5f12297aaac2f662e35a332651a2eb7)
Tested-by: Prashanth B <email@example.com>
Reviewed-by: Dharani Govindan <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Tested-by: Dharani Govindan <email@example.com>
Reviewed-by: Aviv Keshet <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Commit-Queue: Prashanth B <email@example.com>
3 files changed